Small and beautiful, the Bradbury Double Ended Roll Top Bath is the perfect small roll top bath for the compact bathroom. As gracious as any other roll top bath, the rolled top edge makes this model look elegant and luxurious, whilst allowing optional ends for bathing. Smooth flowing curves and a sturdy design make the Bradbury Roll Top Bath the ideal traditional bathtub for a period home.
Made from durable double layered acrylic, the Bradbury bath boasts finished thickness of up to 12mm, making it very energy efficient and warm to the touch, unlike traditional cast iron baths. Other advantages of acrylic for roll top baths are that they are lighter than cast iron, thus can be used without the need to strengthen floor joists which has often been an issue for the less structurally sound bathroom.
- Suitable for Chromed Brass Exposed Waste Drainers
- Seamless Design
- Without a Tap Deck (requires wall or floor mounted taps)
- Width: 1495mm
- Depth: 795mm
- Height: 610mm
Double Skinned - Two layers of sanitary grade acrylic moulded together, also known as twin skin acrylic.
- Strength – As you would expect, two layers of acrylic make this bath stronger than normal, reducing the flex caused by added pressure.
- Durability – A thicker acrylic bath can withstand a greater pressure or impact, making accidental chips or dents less likely to cause permanent damage.
- Warmth – The best benefit of double thickness acrylic is its heat retaining properties. Unlike a steel or cast iron bath, acrylic is warm to the touch; two layers means it will retain even more heat than a regular single skin bath.
Polished Gloss Acrylic - The benefits of a polished gloss acrylic bath are:
- Easily Cleaned
- Extremely Hygienic
- Robust and Safe
Mounting and Feet
Our roll top baths are designed with stability and adjustability in mind. This bath includes the rounded cast iron feet, giving this particular bath a more modern look whilst maintaining the theme of a traditional rolled top bathtub.
No Tap Holes – This bath is designed for use with either a freestanding bath tap or wall mounted filler with a mixer control unit.
|Manufacturer||World of Baths|
|Gross Weight (kg)||0.00|
|Fixing Type||Floor Standing (Fixings Included)|
|Number of Tap Holes||None|
|Width / Length (mm)||1495|
|Depth / Projection (mm)||795|
|Maximum Capacity (Litres)||0.00|
Out of Stock